RATES & AMENITIES
- Daily rental – 24hrs – CI$2.00 per foot per day
- Weekly rental – 7 day minimum – CI$1.40 per foot per day
- Monthly rental – 4 week minimum - CI$1.25 per foot per day
- Seasonal lease – 6 month minimum – CI$20.00 per foot per month
- Yearly lease – 12 month minimum - CI$16.00 per foot per month
- Two year lease – 24 month minimum - CI$15.00 per foot per month
- Three year lease – 36 month minimum – CI$14.00 per foot per month
- Fixed concrete and hardwood docks with berthing for vessels up to 150′ in length
- 30, 50, 100 & 200 amp single phase, or 100 & 200 amp 3 phase, 60hz, power.
- Potable water supplied directly to every dock pedestal and individually metered.
- Dockside ValvTect Marine Fuel (duty free fuel available for transient vessels).
- Complimentary sewage pump out service available to our customers.
- Free Marina-wide Wireless Internet.
- Private changing rooms with showers & lockers.
- Safe, well lit environment, with nightly security.
- 20% Discount on Marine Land Tours – Cayman Explorer Stingray City Trip
- Dockside C.I. Customs and Immigration clearance available.*
- Licensed local Captain available to pilot your vessel into the marina if required.*
- Adjacent to the Owen Roberts International Airport with direct flights to the USA, Canada, England, Jamaica and Honduras.
- *48hrs advanced notice is typically required to schedule on site Customs and Immigration clearance at the marina and/or pilot assistance. On site Customs and Immigration clearance is available free of charge Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm. Clearance outside of these hours will attract a US$75 service charge, or may not be possible depending on arrival time. Local pilotage fees are US$200.00 each way, and is handled and collected directly by the Pilot.
Scotts Marine – your full service marine center
- Scotts Marine (boatyard, service center, chandlery and boat showroom) Located on site, to take care of all your boating needs. see www.scottsmarinecayman.com for more details.
GTYC – restaurant, bar and clubhouse
- The George Town Yacht Club (clubhouse, restaurant, bar and swimming pool) is now open, menus are available on the GTYC tab of this website, come and join us for a lunch or dinner and enjoy a cocktail by the pool.
Contact us now to ensure your name is on the membership list.
- A marina front retail village with convenience store, liquor store, clothing and apparel, tackle shop, laundromat, etc…
- A fully enclosed, hurricane rated, multi-level rack storage for boats up to 40′ LOA.
- A boutique style marina hotel and condos with available berths.